Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I guess Wednesdays are officially PINK




I Now just how cute is this? Us gals (3 of us) showed up in Pink Wednesday 2 weeks ago, and declared it Pink day, (unofficially)! Well, like the fun loving people that we are, the guys said don't expect ME to wear pink. They are all so good to wear RED on Fridays, and then, since Election Day, Dave said we should wear black on Tuesdays, which caught on and we're all in black every Tuesday. Well, like I said, the guys balked at wearing PINK, of all things! So today, when these two, Pete and Max showed up in PINK caps, we just about all fell off our machines, it was soooo funny, and sooooo cute! Janet said she was going to get her husband, Cliff, a pink camo shirt and make him wear it - (he wasn't there today to hear this!), so these 2 clowns with the pink caps said it would be funny if she got her husband the pink shirt and he would wear it, expecting Max and Pete to be in their pink caps, but they would make sure they wore the macho, real thing, in camo, and Cliff would be alone with his pink camo shirt, ha! I tell you, today was a riot! I was glad I had my camera!! With all the fun, all still managed to get their exercise in..................
In the pictures are Carolyn, Janet, and those 2 little cuties, Max and Pete!
Did you know?-----------
Money talks - first thing it says is "goodbye".
Money isn't everything - you get same results with checkbook.
He's richer than me for only one reason- he has more money!
My brother found a way to save his money - he uses mine.
I married for money and I'm earning every dollar of it!
My IQ test came back negative! (can you tell?)
I don't like political jokes, too many of them get elected.......
We send petty thieves to jail, and appoint the great ones to public office.....
Washington, DC - The DC stands for darkness and confusion.......
A politician has to be able to see both sides of an issue, so he can get around it........
Soon there'll be nothing left but honest politicians - there's nothing left to steal.
EXERCISE DAILY --- WALK WITH GOD
Have a great day unless you have a better plan........


No comments: